Saturday 3 December 2016

Port Harcourt first son; Nyesom Wike or Duncan Mighty? | New alias alert!


OK so I was shocked when I saw a tweet
from the Governor of Rivers State – Barr. Nyesom Wike.
The tweet which reads: “Port Harcourt first son, I have a new name in the streets, they call me daddy Wiks” got me laughing really hard and in my mind I be like: “new name alert, daddy wiks taking over” Funny right?
Ok, no doubt a greater number of people can match the alias Port Harcourt first son to Duncan Mighty, but now that his Excellency, Barr. Nyesom Wike has decided to cull this alias what do you think will be the way forward? Because the last time I checked, there can’t be two first sons from one family.

Leave your comments below and tell us who you think deserves to be Port Harcourt first son. Daddy Wiks or Duncan Mighty?

Always Come Back For More............... #RealgistPassion#

No comments: