Thursday 8 December 2016

Photos: Converted commercial sex worker weds in Port Harcourt

This Post First Appeared On Real Gist Passion Blog...............
A month after a commercial sex worker who was rehabilitated by the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, in Port Harcourt Rivers state got married, another one, Joy Francis, has gotten married. Taking her marital vow at the GRA branch of OPM church, the bride said
"I got involved in prostitution after the death of my mother in 2012. I am an orphan, my father died in 2007, I came from a polygamous home and could not continue my education after dropping out in my secondary school.
read more>>>

As my last option, I took the choice of engaging in a full time prostitution to help myself. Consequently, I was addmitted into a demonic brothel in Diobu where certain rituals are made through shaving of hair from all the sensitive part of your body to be deposited with the owner of the brothel. I could not find any pleasure in the business as several ugly incidences kept occurring in the evil brothel. I lamented every day in my life for God to rescue me as I no longer felt comfortable to continue in the act of prostitution but to avail. At some point, members of Winners Chaple church near water lines junction, will come to the brothel in their buses to convey us to their church but will later returned us to the brothel. I kept wondering why the church could not offer an alternative means for us to quit the illicit trade. As I was believing God for a savour to meet me was when Daddy OPM visited our brothel with an uncommon style of evergelism urging us not only to quite prostitution but to pack out of the brothel to follow him. He promised to give us house, set up businesses for us, change our lives and also to sponsor the traditional and white wedding of any of us who truly accept Christ and repent from our evil ways, a rare opportunity I have being looking for. This divine visitation by the OPM evergelism team was made two days after my colleague "Chisom" lost her life in the act, a situation that created so much fear in me to quite the business. Today, those promises were made possible in my life. I am now wedded to a husband of my choice, the church have graciously provided another accommodation for us, set up business for me and God has change my life for better" Her groom, a six years old furniture maker , who out of life challenges recently spotted OPM through Telecast and became a member, said " I do not care about what background we may come from, but with the God of OPM, he knew his matrimonial home is solidly build".

No comments: