Tuesday 20 December 2016

My father got what he deserved – Ireland deportee who stabbed his father to death in Lagos says

This Post First Appeared On Real Gist Passion Blog...............
24 year old Bakare Babalola Rotimi Jnr (pictured above) who stabbed his father to death and also inflicted stab wounds on his mother at their home in Magodo,
Lagos state on Sunday December 4th today told the police that he carried out the dastard act because his parents wanted to kill him and use him for ritual. According to him, his father got what he deserved. Babalola who allegedly got deported from Ireland because of his drug addiction, told newsmen at the Lagos state police command Ikeja, that he was angry that his parents kept him locked up in the house. The suspect claimed his father used “juju” to bring him back to Nigeria. “My father got what he deserved. He started it all. I was living in the United Kingdom when he used black magic to bring me back to Nigeria and he locked me up in the house. I don’t know what they intended to do with me. They called some native doctors to do some rituals with red oil which they kept in my room. The native doctors made some incisions on my body and since then, I have not really been myself and I have been seeing strange things and hearing strange voices. As a religious person, I resorted to God and was praying for my freedom but each time I tried to escape, my father will call area boys who will beat me up with reckless abandon. The intimidation was too much and I was looking for any means of escape. One day, I escaped from my room to the kitchen and I took two kitchen knives which I hid in my pocket for protection. On that fateful day, while my mother was cooking in the kitchen, I greeted her but she started raining abuses on me. I knew there was trouble because she always beats me whenever she is angry. I went to my father too and he started raining curses on me. When I asked what the problem was, he started beating me and as I was tired of his beating, I dipped my hand in my pocket and brought out the knife and stabbed him in the leg. When he wanted to disarm me, I stabbed him in the stomach and he fell down and my mother started shouting. I threatened her to give me the key to the door so that I can leave. She refused and I stabbed her too. They started it all. They wanted to use me for ritual. I regret my actions anyway but if they did not bring me back to Nigeria, I would have still been in the UK” he said

No comments: