This Post First Appeared On Real Gist Passion Blog...............
For those who don’t know, Keke means tricycle and it is one of the numerous means Lagosians use in getting around. Using kekes can be sweet or sour depending on the situation. Here are some things you’d definitely be able to relate to if you’ve been in a keke.
1. When the trip costs 50 Naira and you have a 1000 naira note
The driver will never have change.
2. When you have to wait forever for the Keke to get full
3. When you’re squashed in between two fat people
4. And a passenger has body odour
5. When you’re the last person and you have to sit in front
6. And you almost fall while the Keke is in motion
7. When the driver is reckless
8. How all the passengers are when the Keke hits a Jeep
9. But you know the Keke napep will take you to your destination on time
10. When the trip ends and the driver says he does not have change
Have you had any other funny or interesting experience? Please share it in the comment box!